The Living Matrix New York Premiere

NY-banner

I knew after I saw The Living Matrix how important it was and that I wanted to bring it to the masses. I watched it a few times for it to sink in and to finish my review. At the end of my review I said I wished I could buy a copy for everyone but since I’m “not quite THERE yet” 😉 I thought the next best thing would be bringing it to my community. It is official. Oneonta is hosting THE New York Premiere of The Living Matrix movie in Oneonta, NY on August 30, 2009 at 3:00PM. It is on the beautiful SUNY Oneonta College campus in the Hunt Union Ballroom which can seat 800 people. We are finalizing guest speakers for a question and answer section afterward and BOY am I excited!

The Living Matrix is a documentary featuring many scientific studies as well as real life stories of how Information and Energy Medicine IS the New Science of Healing. Not only did it give me an easier way to explain Reconnective Healing (as a Practitioner I was VERY grateful for that) but it also brings MANY modalities to light as well as the evidence that true healing occurs EVERY day. I feel this movie is a must see and will inspire so many to begin to look at life, health and healing very differently.

Once I set bringing the movie here as a goal (A BHAG 😉 ) everything seemed to magically come together. I talked and got advice on how to proceed with the film’s wonderful Producer, Susan Becker, I am working with an awesome team of people, I am involved in the spiritual and healing community here who are more than willing to help spread the word, I received a MAC just in time to design the Program for the event…. I truly feel this has been the law of attraction in action and everything we have needed to pull this off is presenting itself. The event is being Sponsored by The Unity Wellness Foundation which is a not for profit. They will assist people monetarily who resonate with Energy and Information medicine but do not have the money for treatment or education. A perfect combination since I feel after people see this there will be many more people who do want to pursue learning and treatment. If you are in the New York area at that time or can see being here PLEASE visit the ticket site and buy some tickets. They are $10 in advance and $15 at the door.  If you know anyone in this area – please forward and tell them about it. This will be something to remember and I feel so blessed, amazed and humbled that it is happening. Thank you Diana, Amy, Cindy, Dawn & Lisa for organizing this with me — I cannot even find words to express my gratitude.

Thanks to all my friends who have offered to help out — I have tears of gratitude when I picture the end result! Whoo Hoo!

As always, I love sharing — tell me some of your goals that have come true that have blown you away!

Comments

1. says

I’m going to have to get my hands on this whenever it becomes available in my neck of the woods. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :)

2. says

That’s awesome news Jenny!! I can feel your excitement from reading this. What a fantastic way to share it with your community!

It will be a while before it reaches Australia so in the meantime, I will bask in your happiness :)

Many Blessings xx
    .-= Ange Recchia´s last blog ..New Chicken Soup for the Soul =-.

3. says

BRAVISIMO! I am not at all surprised but I AM thrilled for you, Jenny. Well done! Oh how wonderful it would be to attend! I’m sending love, hugs and gratitude for your amazing vision, your infinite love and your deep commitment to the world. I do love you so!
    Camille

4. Mike C says

Awesome Jenn!! Congrats on another great success. It has been an inspiration watching things unfold for you, watching the universe correspond to your dreams. Keep at it, I am proud of you!!

5. Mike C says

Oh, I forgot to ask, are YOU speaking and doing follow up questions? I hope so :) Working on my Reiki level 2 also, don’t think I mentioned that to you either.
    Make it a great day!

6. says

Hi Ange,

Thanks! I am so excited! It has been amazing watching it all come together and whenever I picture the end result I get all teary and feel DEEP gratitude. :-) Going to be a busy month ahead preparing but I have an awesome team working with me to make this a success.

The movie actually premieres in Sydney on July 29th – don’t know if you are close by – but the info is on the Living Matrix movie site. :-)

Lots of love, xo
    Jenny

7. says

Hi Camille,

Thanks so much sweetie! I am so grateful for your friendship! I look forward to the day when I can fly my friends in from all over the world to attend events like this with me…. I know I have your love and good wishes Camille and that means so much!

Lots of love and hugs,
    Jenny

8. says

Hey Mike,

Congrats on Reiki Level 2! Would love to talk more about that. :-)

We are still preparing the Q&A format but I am sure I will speak at some point… not sure in what capacity — that will all be determined in the next few weeks. So much to figure out and I am blessed I have the support team I do – they are all AWESOME and we work very well together.

You have known me since the beginning of this journey Mike — I truly appreciate your support, friendship and kindness to me these last 2 years!

I wish you all the best in your studies – remember to have some fun too!!! :-)

Love,
    Jenny

9. says

Congratulations, Jenny! I know that this is a big deal for you so I am so happy that you created it! How exciting to have this happen! I will be sure and mention it on our Cirkla Radio Show and will do my best to help promote it!
    .-= Amy Jewell / Cirklagirl´s last blog ..July Giveaway =-.

10. says

Oh wow…I must say Jenny, you are so inspiring!! I am so glad that things are working magically and beautifully for you. Not a surprise, though! Your energy has always been so uplifting! You are a positive influence!

I wish you every success in bringing the movie to your intended audience.

All the best,
    Evelyn
    .-= Evelyn Lim´s last blog ..The Story Of The Wounded Child =-.

11. says

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much – yep, it IS a big deal for me and wow am I excited. 😉 Any promotion you can do is GREATLY appreciated. I love Cirkla and look forward to “hanging out” there more when the kids return to school in September and this exciting event is behind me. :-) LOTS to look forward to!

Tons of Love,
    Jenny

12. says

Hi Evelyn,

Thank You!!! :-) It’s been an adventure getting this off the ground and I feel so blessed that the people I am working with are making it a fun experience as well. I feel like I am learning SOOO much and I always welcome that! :-)

Thanks so much for your kind words and support Evelyn. I hope we get the movie to a good sized audience and one more importantly an audience ready to receive the information this movie reveals.

Much love and hugs,
    Jenny

13. says

This is awesome, Jenny! I’m excited for you, particularly as I sense how much this project means to you and how much thought and energy you’ve already invested in it so far. Your heart for others and your capacity to help and inspire others never ceases to amaze me.
    I pray that God will grant you success beyond anything you’ve ever imagined for this project.
    .-= WD Favour´s last blog ..The Blog Traffic Myth =-.

• says

Hey WD,

Thank you so much WD. This does mean a lot to me and I have learned so much already! That is a beautiful prayer you are offering me and it is greatly appreciated and deeply felt.

I feel very blessed to have your support and friendship.

Love,
      Jenny

14. says

Jenny, what a wonderful goal and accomplishment, congratulations. The way you so frequently set goals that help others is really inspiring, and the best use of intention, I think. I am only sorry I don’t live close enough to attend. As for your question, I am in more of an inward phase right now, but sense a new BHAG for myself coming out of this someday, and the way you go after yours (including how we met – Heroes of Healing) will always shine as a guiding light for me. – LIsa
    P.S. I got Neale Donald Wasch latest book on Change from your review, and really LOVED it.
    .-= Lisa (Mommy Mystic)´s last blog ..7 Steps to Seeing =-.

• says

Hi Lisa,

I’ve been thinking a lot about you lately. :-) So nice to hear from you and WOW I LOVED Neale’s latest book as well. It stayed with me.

I wish you lived closer too and could attend! I have no doubt we’ll meet in person someday. :-) I see you having many BHAG’s Lisa… right now raising 3 little children to know their own power and strengths is a very important one and one you do an incredible job of. :-) My children are school age now so it has gotten a LOT easier to take time for myself, work and to set bigger and bigger goals.

I was drawn to you Lisa for Heroes and have no doubt in my mind that you have many exciting times ahead. I’ll buy your books and recommend them to everyone I know as well. :-) You are a wealth of knowledge and love and kindness and that shines clearly through.

I am happy to see you back and look forward to reading your latest!

Lots of love and hugs,
      Jenny

15. says

Hi Liara,

Thanks so much for sharing the news with a friend — so greatly appreciated. I am VERY excited for this — bringing it to my town means so much. The work to do it has been a learning experience. It has been beautiful to watch the people that are attracted to helping us make this a reality shine and all bring their unique gifts.

Always a pleasure Liara. Thank you so much for your support and friendship.

Love, xo
    Jenny

16. says

United Health services will be posting this tomorrow!:

Amy Park Loughren,CHt, RN is the radio talk show host of “Bringing Home the Beacon”, a program that introduces and educates the public about alternative therapies and the power of choosing our internal emotional state to enhance our lives. Amy is an ICU nurse @ Chenango Memorial Hospital and also has a holistic healing and Hypnotherapy practice in Oneonta. She, Jenny Mannion and the Unity Wellness Foundation have received approval to host the New York Premiere of the grounbreaking documentary, The Living Matrix … A new documentary that questions the exclusive role of genetics in human biology. The filmmakers hope it inspires a world-wide movement that accelerates the emerging alternative healthcare field of bioenergetics into mainstream medicine. The filmmakers also announced a program to engage the power of community forums to inform and inspire people interested in bioenergetics.
    Amy has been a nurse for over two decades and is now an advocate for combining holistic and complementary therapies with traditional medicine for superior patient outcomes. Amy teaches and holds workshops locally promoting the modalities introduced in this poignant film. Log on for more information! http://thelivingmatrixmovie.com/ and click on the New York Premiere for tickets! The showing begins at
    3pm at Suny Oneonta August 30th.
    Also log on to http://www.Jennymannion.com for reviews and tickets

17. says

You Rock Amy! Lots of goodness and connections… It will be great to have our meeting on Thursday and boy am I ready for the next 2 weekends!!!! :-)

Love you tons, xoxo