I met Slade at the very beginning of my spiritual journey right after healing myself physically over ten years ago. I was researching spiritual writers and bloggers and when I found “Shift Your Spirits” – it felt like home. Slade’s writing and voice drew me in and I remember contacting him because I had become an instant fan of his words. I was just dipping my feet into the spiritual world and Slade had the ability to ground that for me so it didn’t feel too “woo-woo” but make sense giving me a deep sense of comfort. I took Slade’s Automatic Writing Class which offered me a deeper connection to my own intuition. I also fell in love with his free meditation offered to subscribers “Contacting Your Spirit Guides”. Slade leads you on a journey with his beautiful imagery and it is still one of the number one guided meditations I recommend to my own clients (and yes, still listen to myself). Slade and I have kept in touch over the years and it has been heart warming to witness him release published books and see his voice reach even more people. Besides all of these accomplishments and his gift of writing, I have just always felt Slade is one cool guy. He is sweet, authentic, not afraid to speak his truth and is aligned with his work whether it be giving intuitive readings, teaching classes or writing his next book or article. It is my great pleasure and honor to introduce you to a friend, teacher, and all around amazing person who is definitely Aligned and Inspired – Slade Roberson.
AIM Spotlight for Slade Roberson
BIO: Slade Roberson is a professional intuitive and author of the blog Shift Your Spirits, where he writes about personal development with fewer hearts and flowers than most New Age blather.
1) Please tell us a quote that you aim to live by- whether it be your own or from someone else that has inspired you.
2) Tell us about a moment when one of your greatest shifts occurred in your life or in one of your clients’ lives.
3) Please let us know and describe one to three things that you are passionate about in what you do – (for work or for play or both)
4) If you could give one piece of advice, one action to take, or one tool to empower people right now what would that be?
5) If you were to offer one of your services or products that best represents what you do, what would it be and how can the readers find out more?
I have a personal intuitive development course that teaches you how to access your psychic abilities, communicate with your higher self, and retrieve messages from your guides.